Bottling Line Team Members (Night Shift)
Not a morning person? Looking for a night shift position that can offer you full-time hours and a secure future? WineWorks may be the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking the right people to join our fun and friendly night shift production team on one of our 5 busy bottling lines. We have several vacancies available that are full-time and permanent and offer a starting rate of $19.50 per hour including night shift allowance. We are looking for people who want to commit themselves to developing a career in the wine bottling industry and who want to work for a company that values their team.
If you want to know more about our business and the vacancies available, our HR team are happy to answer any questions and can be contacted during normal business hours – (03) 577 8166.
What we need from you:
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, predominantly 4 nights per week.
- Value working as part of a team and like to interact with people.
- Can handle a little bit of pressure to get the job done on time
- Can commit to being at work each day
- Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbalWillingness to learn, and gain experience whilst you train
- Desire to progress in our industry
- Have a reasonable level of fitness
Our deal breakers:
- Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and undergo pre-employment psychometric testing.
- Applicants must complete the WineWorks application form and submit a current CV to be considered.
If this is you, we want to hear from you now.
Please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” on this page or via the employment tab on our website. To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz.