WineWorks Marlborough – Night Shift General Store Person
We are looking for the right people to join our busy night shift Warehouse team and have three vacancies across both of our large warehouse & distribution facilities based at Riverlands. Our team operate a considerable fleet of forklifts and high reach vehicles, use one of the latest electronic inventory control systems and are experts in the use of satellite storage system.
In return for joining the team we can provide career development opportunities in Training initiatives (Tier Training), Leadership and Material Handling Equipment Specialisation (MHE).
The team work flexible shift hours between 5:00pm to 5:00am, Monday to Friday. The starting rate is $20.50 per hour including night shift allowance.
Our HR team are happy to answer any questions and can be contacted at WineWorks Marlborough – (03) 5778166 ext. 889
We want to hear from you if you:
- Want to have a full-time, well-paying job working as part of a supportive dynamic team
- Experience in a Warehouse/Distribution environment and a forklift licence is preferred, but not essential for a person with the right attitude. If you are prepared to upskill, we will cover the cost of your forklift license within 4-6 weeks.
- Like to have the challenge of working in a fast-paced working environment
- Are reasonably fit and can lift up to 16kg on a frequent basis
- Are a great communicator, able to communicate clearly and positively
- Able to apply reading and writing skills in a working environment
Our deal breakers:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Applicants MUST be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
Please apply on line by clicking “Apply Now” on this page or via the employment tab on our website, completing the WineWorks Application form in full and submitting with a current CV.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
Applications close 26th November 2018