WineWorks Marlborough – Night Shift Production Team Leader
Have you led a team in a manufacturing business? Do you have a willingness to work permanent night shift hours?
WineWorks is searching for an experienced Team Leader who has led a small team in a manufacturing environment or similar. You will be someone who embraces modern technology, has proven leadership experience, a level of mechanical aptitude and experience working night shift. We are looking for someone with a fun personality who enjoys interacting with people and driving performance. A sense of humour is also a must!
This is a full-time permanent position, working within the hours of 5.00pm to 5.00am, predominantly 4 days per week.
Applicants for this role must have the following abilities, skills and experience:
- Ability to inspire and motivate your team to achieve outstanding results, able to positively influence others
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet company and shift goals
- Have a high standard of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have a level of mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Be a team player and able to build great rapport and relationships with a diverse range of people
- Previous experience working night shift
Our deal breakers:
- Applicants MUST be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Pre-employment psychometric testing will be conducted
Please apply online either here or via the employment tab on our website, completing the WineWorks application form in full and submitting with a current CV. To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
Applications close 4th February 2019