WineWorks Marlborough- SQL Database Administrator
Our IT department is experiencing an exciting period of change and expansion and we are currently seeking applicants interested in joining our WineWorks team for the role of “SQL Database Administrator”. We are seeking an IT specialist who will be responsible for providing support to the IT Manager, assisting users to resolve any issues that arise, and monitoring SQL Server database environments by ensuring that they are recoverable, secure and performing optimally.
This is a full time and permanent position working between 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Flexibility in hours will be required from time to time to suit the needs of the business.
We want to hear from you if you have the following skills & experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a database administration environment
- Experience in network support and administration in a MS Windows environment
- Experience in the installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Experience in responding to breakdowns and problems, investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Are skilled in developing scripts, and proven experience using T-SQL, MS SQL, and SSRS
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and 2016
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills
- Advanced problem solving in a technical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A meticulous and methodical nature
- Relevant qualifications or Microsoft certification would be desirable, but consideration will be given to all experienced applicants
Our deal breakers:
- Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and undergo pre-employment psychometric testing
Please apply online here or through our careers tab on our website. A completed WineWorks application form and current CV must be submitted.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
Applications close 18th January 2019