WineWorks Auckland – PM Shift Team Leader
WineWorks is the leading contract wine-bottling operation in New Zealand with three plants based in Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Marlborough. Kiwi-owned, we pride ourselves on being “Trusted to bottle New Zealand for the World" by supplying manufacturing and logistics services to our valued clients, the winemakers.
We are currently seeking applicants interested in joining our Warehouse & Distribution Team at WineWorks Auckland. The PM Shift Team Leader will effectively manage and coordinate the PM shift team to achieve outstanding results while striving for continuous improvement. This position is at an intermediate to senior level and will require proven people management experience and skills in a Warehouse & Distribution environment. In return WineWorks Auckland can offer you a stable future supporting an important local industry.
This is a full time PM shift position, and the shift hours are currently 2.30pm-11.00pm, but a degree of flexibility in working hours will be required depending on the requirements of the business.
Applicants for this role must have the following abilities, skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a busy warehouse environment
- Have proven people leading / management skills and experience
- Able to delegate effectively and supervise others credibly and confidently
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, multi-tasking as required
- Have a high drive for results and an aspiration for excellence
- Strong H&S focus
- Able to demonstrate lateral thinking ability, flexibility and adaptability
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have an ability and passion to learn new things, have a desire to progress with the company
- Have great communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Have good computer literacy; previous experience with an electronic Warehouse Inventory Control System is desirable
- Have a current approved forklift licence
Applicants MUST have New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency. WineWorks has a drug and alcohol policy and the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment drug screening.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz.