WineWorks is a national contract wine bottling and distribution provider. We are growing and under ever increasing demand to provide bottling, packaging and distribution services to the local wine industry. An important part of our business is ensuring that our systems and processes comply with recognised industry standards. We are inviting expressions of interest from suitably experienced candidates for the position of Compliance Coordinator at our Hawke’s Bay site.
The Compliance Coordinator role is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the compliance of the Company’s operational systems against industry standards such as BRC, WSMP and other leading national / international markets that our clients supply to. This role is also responsible for ensuring the internal audit schedule is followed and time frames for completion are met, as well as leading key external audits that are conducted throughout each calendar year.
Applicants for this role must have the following abilities, skills and experience:
- Employment history in a Compliance / Quality Assurance and/or Auditing role within a food or similar manufacturing business
- Proven ability to understand and implement Industry Standards, and to assist the Company in achieving and maintaining the certifications necessary
- Demonstrated internal and external auditing experience is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with people from all levels of the business
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to work to strict timelines and meet deadlines
- An eye for details
- Ability to provide coaching and support within the organisation to ensure a high standard of compliance is achieved and maintained. Able to assist in problem solving (e.g. root cause analysis) and investigations
- A NZ recognised HACCP or Food Safety qualification or similar
- A NZ recognised auditing qualification is desirable
- An interest in wine is always a bonus!
Applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent residency. WineWorks has a drug and alcohol policy and the successful applicant will be required to under pre-employment screening.
Please apply on line by clicking “apply now” on this page or via the careers tab on our website.
If you are applying through seek, please ensure you complete our WW application form.
To learn more about us visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz